Paul offers taxation, accountancy and business services to his business clients. He also has relationships with other professionals so that whatever the problem is he will be able to solve it for you (sometimes in conjunction with others).
Tax compliance and tax planning for businesses
Every business – whatever its size – needs reliable tax compliance services and high quality tax planning advice, especially as the tax rules change so frequently. The Managing Director of a company client has said to Paul : ‘You are an excellent accountant.’ Paul Steward is able to advise on:•
- Corporation Tax
- Income Tax
- National Insurance Contributions
- Value Added Tax
- Stamp Taxes
- International Tax issues
He can provide the following services re some of the taxes described above:
• Construction Industry Scheme
• VAT registration and advice about whether this can be avoided (using a specialist book written by a VAT expert)
• Completion of paper official forms for your approval and then filing online, eg the CT600 form and then iXBRL filing online
• Tax aspects of restructuring for a company or small group of companies
• Tax warranties and indemnities on the sale of a business
Accountancy and business services
Paul offers a comprehensive range of services to ensure his business clients are run efficiently. This includes:
• Financial Statements preparation if your company is a micro-entity or a small company (as defined)
• Online filing of modified Financial Statements at Companies House
• Bookkeeping and VAT compliance and any relevant VAT planning
• Company secretarial work (including the annual Confirmation Statement) and the availability of his office to be the Registered Office of the company
• Financial Statements preparation for a general partnership or a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
• Management Accounting
• Financial Management
• Business succession planning
Relationships with other specialists
Paul has good working relationships with other specialists to ensure that your business receives quality advice, eg a VAT specialist where there might be a technically difficult issue or a fellow tax adviser when the restructuring of the company/group or the sale of a company is soon to take place. An advantage of using Paul’s services is that through his broad knowledge he can manage the overall task and only bring in a specialist when necessary (which keeps costs down).
He can prepare a memorandum describing the relevant facts of the case and advice needed, eg so as to instruct a Solicitor or seek advice from a Barrister in a cost effective manner. Up to four people can meet together around the specially designed desk at his office.
If you would like help with your business taxes and/or accountancy and business services, please contact Paul Steward on 020 8870 2323 to find out how he can help you. Alternatively, you can send him an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.